The suggestion was for the creation of head and foot rubdown offerings to be supplied in trains originating from Indore. When the notion came to the mild of the higher government of Western Railways, it changed into withdrawn.
Indian Railways withdraws inspiration to introduce head and foot massage services: After its latest idea to introduce head, neck and foot massage offerings in trains drawing grievance, the Western Railways sector has decided to withdraw the thought. According to the latest press launch issued by way of the Western Railway authorities, the suggestion for the creation of head and foot rubdown services to be provided in trains originating from the city of Indore changed into initiated by means of the Ratlam Division of the railway area. As quickly as the identical suggestion came to the light of better authorities of the Western Railways sector, the inspiration for starting the rubdown services in trains become withdrawn.
Indore MP Shankar Lalwani had written to Railway Minister Piyush Goyal criticizing the proposed circulate, calling it against the “Indian tradition”. “Is providing these type of offerings in front of girls in accordance with the concepts of Indian lifestyle?” Lalwani had asked in his letter to the Railway Minister. It isn’t always yet clean whether or not the choice to withdraw the thought changed into a response to the letter. Indian Railways were hoping to generate extra sales of Rs 20 lakh yearly.
Now, the Western Railways sector, in its endeavor to offer cozy and secure services to its passengers, has invited tips concerning different required passenger services in its trains. The authorities have additionally been apprised of the opposite various hints given by way of the representatives.
Earlier this month, the Ratlam Division had issued a letter for the provision of head and foot rubdown facilities to railway passengers in as many as 39 trains originating from the Indore railway station beneath the New, Innovative Non-Fare Revenue Ideas Scheme (NINFRIS) policy. According to the details, the message carrier became supposed to start within the next 15-20 days, but the service turned into now not to be available at some stage in the nighttime hours, that is from 22:00 PM to six:00 AM.
According to the details of the price listing of rub down services, the Gold rubdown using any non-sticky oil for around 15-20 mins was rated at Rs 100. The Diamond rubdown the use of any vital oil, cream or wipes for around 15-20 minutes was rated at Rs two hundred, even as the Platinum massage with any argan oil, cream, and wipes for around 15-20 minutes became rated at Rs three hundred.
Sad however proper, we are still lacking out on numerous primary and crucial things that a customer in digital technology will need even though he is probably the most tech-savvy individual on this earth.
1. Most of the product Companies and Service carriers are lacking in providing customized offerings to every client customized mainly retaining his needs in thoughts. This is a challenge with hundreds of downloads happening each day for most of the Companies.
2. Deciding on the most suitable and desired combination of touch points or channels of communications available to a purchaser 24 by using 7. An employer just can’t depend upon FAQs furnished on its app for all its customers. Or going for walks analytics engine won’t be enough for analyzing his behavior. A mere email survey won’t acquire entire feedback about patron experience. All channels are similarly crucial at extraordinary instances and for special motives and for extraordinary customers. A farmer the use of services might still prefer to visit a Service Centre for my part while someone whose net percent is over might just name up the Call Centre.
Three. Even Robotics, Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, and Chatbot has barriers and can’t answer everything or update human interactions. Let’s preserve that thing in mind. However, in most of the Call Centers, CSEs have a completely restrained role acting like robots following a script blindly.
4. A help menu in-built in an app is a primary necessity however is the business enterprise smart and spark off sufficient to unexpectedly engage with the client on any dissatisfaction or mishappening pronounced in the app?
Five. Is each CSAT survey being seemed cautious to reach some conclusion? Who takes ownership and why?
6. Are carrier commitments still being supplied? How often does the Company interact with its customers and to what volume?
7. How approximately purchaser schooling now not handiest approximately new offers and schemes but additionally guiding a purchaser what plan ought to be suitable as consistent with his remaining one year’s costs or utilization?