HOUSTON, June 18, 2019 — JPH Holdings, LLC (“JP Services”), a complete turnkey pipeline integrity solutions organization, is pleased to announce the launch of its new Water Management Division to carrier pipeline owners and operators.
The Water Management Division will provide cradle-to-grave water services in coordination with JP Services midstream imparting suite with a view to lessen cost, problem, and inefficiency for its customers.
“Providing a turnkey suite of midstream offerings is unique inside the market,” stated Kyle Stewart, Water Division Manager. “Combining specialists in finding, storing and shifting huge volumes of water with JP Services precision stress testing and chemical cleaning businesses provides a one-prevent-keep for clients.”
“Our midstream customers knowledgeable us of the need for these offerings to make their project making plans and implementation easier,” stated Justin Peter, President and Chief Executive Officer of JP Services. “We are very glad to announce the addition of Kyle Stewart and Culley Howard, each nicely reputable in the enterprise, to steer this effort. Customers that want each cleaning and strain testing of their pipelines can now keep away from the usage of more than one carriers and alternatively can rely on JP Services to handle all their midstream provider wishes.”
The Water Management Division will fulfill water wishes both inside and outside of service pipelines for intrastate, interstate and amassing device networks nationwide.
Problems confronted in Customer Service due to:
1. The limited authority with each service channel
2. Communication barrier among the consumer and the CSE
3. The resolution being awaited from the involved person/ crew
4. Every customer’s hassle is specific and expectancies may want to range to an exclusive degree
5. Less workforce to be had to cater to customers (due to leave, absenteeism, attrition) main to excessive strain
6. Technical or unknown difficulty (and not using a timelines or opportunity to be had)
7. Company coverage that acts as a difficulty every so often
8. Lack of expertise or skill
9. Customer reluctance to accept a decision
10. Competition leading to higher expectations
How will we gauge the effectiveness of customer support?
1. On-line surveys (as a part of CSAT tool) as a part of shopping for a product (more often than not asking to rate patron’s revel in on E-trade websites). CSAT is Customer Satisfaction.
2. Surveys at IVR (Interactive Voice Response) as a part of CSAT device
three. Mystery Shopping by way of posing as a client
4. Live and remote monitoring of customer interactions (random sampling) and comparing the exceptional of each interplay
five. Feedback calls, SMS, e-mails or IVR calls made to the customers to confirm if their query/subject was resolved or not
6. Analyzing and taking movement basis patron remarks on Website, Social media, Customer Portal
7. Assessing client’s behavior closer to the emblem, its products, and services by means of applying Business Intelligence, Data analytics, Search Engine Optimization, and other strategies.
What is CSAT?
Customer Satisfaction Survey is a powerful tool shared by means of the Service issuer with the client after he has had an interaction with the Customer provider representative to price his revel in conjunction with the score on service associated parameters consisting of the decision of his trouble. This tool is a Voice of Customer that provides perception on consumer’s experience, whether or not it became as per his expectancies and something that becomes lacking or might have been achieved higher. For most of the organizations, CSAT is connected to the overall performance scores of the personnel and it influences their annual bonus and increments. Why not CSAT score effect everybody within the enterprise as each employee is predicted to do his bit that contributes or adds price to purchaser’s experience? Thought to ponder.