HOUSTON, June 18, 2019 — JPH Holdings, LLC (“JP Services”), a complete turnkey pipeline integrity solutions organization, is pleased to announce the launch of its new Water Management Division to carrier pipeline owners and operators.
The Water Management Division will provide cradle-to-grave water services in coordination with JP Services midstream imparting suite to reduce cost, problem, and inefficiency.
“Providing a turnkey suite of midstream offerings is unique inside the market,” stated Kyle Stewart, Water Division Manager. “Combining specialists in finding, storing and shifting huge volumes of water with JP Services precision stress testing and chemical cleaning businesses provides a one-prevent-keep for clients.”
“Our midstream customers knowledgeable us of the need for these offerings to make their project making plans and implementation easier,” stated Justin Peter, President and Chief Executive Officer of JP Services. “We are happy to announce the addition of Kyle Stewart and Culley Howard, each nicely reputable in the enterprise, to steer this effort. Customers that want each cleaning and strain testing of their pipelines can now keep away from the usage of more than one carrier and alternatively can rely on JP Services to handle all their midstream provider wishes.”
The Water Management Division will fulfill water wishes both inside and outside of service pipelines for intrastate, interstate, and amassing device networks.
Problems confronted in Customer Service due to:
1. The limited authority with each service channel
2. Communication barrier among the consumer and the CSE
3. The resolution being awaited from the involved person/ crew
4. Every customer’s hassle is specific, and expectancies may want to range to an exclusive degree
5. Less workforce to be had to cater to customers (due to leave, absenteeism, attrition) main to excessive strain
6. Technical or unknown difficulty (and not using timelines or opportunities to be had)
7. Company coverage that acts as a difficulty every so often
8. Lack of expertise or skill
9. Customer reluctance to accept a decision
10. Competition leading to higher expectations