If you’re whatever like us, the starvation for unique and delicious food and beverage-centered events is as robust as ever. It’s a remarkable thing Vancouver continually provides them in excess.
Here are Vancouver food activities, in or around the town, to check out this week.
- All 86+ food trucks coming to Columbia StrEAT Fest on July 27
- New cocktail and BBQ pageant ‘PUNCHBOWL’ is coming to Vancouver on July 27
- Cacao 70 to provide $three ice cream throughout Canada from June 10 to 23
Disco Dumplings at Burdock & Co
This weekly collection functions a savory dumpling menu, DJ Chris Allen spinning vinyl, and a flashy disco ball putting the mood. Plates are $10, and visitors can pick out from an assortment of decadent dumplings, including nettle and ricotta with wild vegetables and beef and burdock with charred chili sauce.
When: Mondays at 8 pm (stroll-ins best; reservations on Mondays will most effective be accepted until 6:30 pm)
Where: Burdock & Co – 2702 Main Street, Vancouver
The Juice Truck X TMRW Foods Pop-up
Popular neighborhood juicery and cafe The Juice Truck could be teaming up with Vancouver’s TMRW Foods for a drool-worthy weekly occasion. The Juice Truck’s Main Street area will host a weekly pop-up on Saturdays from eleven am to a few pm’s.
- When: Saturdays from eleven am to a few PMs
- Where: The Juice Truck – 4236 Main Street, Vancouver
- North Vancouver’s Shipyards Night Market
Back at it once more, North Vancouver’s Shipyards Night Market is returning for Spring and Summer 2019. Gathering several of Vancouver’s first-class meals carriers, this loose event will feature a total farmers’ and artisan market along with neighborhood meals vans and live entertainment weekly till 10 pm.
- Where: Shipbuilders’ Square – 15 Wallace Mews, North Vancouver
- When: May three to September 27, 2019, at five pm
- Price: FREE entry
Richmond Night Market 2019
Running from May 10 to October 14, 2019, this wildly popular event is gearing up for another season packed with epic eats and live enjoyment. There could be over one hundred meals carriers and 200 retail stalls this yr.
- When: May 10 to October 14, 2019
- Where: 8351 River Road, Richmond (close to Bridgeport Station)
- Nosh Foodie Fest
This rain-or-shine weekly event is going down inside the parking zone at Capilano Mall each Saturday in June from 11 am to six pm. Entry is loose for folks aiming to experience the weekly rotating choice of meals trucks on web site.